27.1.12

outfit: snowpocalypse

I left you with a tale of pretending to be snowed in. Well that actually lead to being snowed in and work was closed for three days! As nice as it was I attempted to work from home. Which was a nice change of pace. But I couldn't do it all the time. A millionaire matchmaker marathon came on and it was all over.

Now that snowpocalypse is over I can ditch the two layers of wool socks and rain boots and welcome back skirts and flats back into my wardrobe. I did learn in a late night run to the grocery store that a puffy vest over a peacoat doesn't look too bad.

wearing:
sweater ~ zara
dress ~ bycorpus {last seen here}
brouges ~ halogen
turban ~ uo
tights ~ hue
jewels ~ from china town, vintage, j. crew
iphone case ~ j. crew

1 comment:

  1. The brogues and sweater are amazing....lovely colors!!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete