30.9.11

a little teasing never hurts


i know my photos are askew but its friday so i'm gonna roll with it.  also, i'm over apologizing for my bathroom shots.  its either me in the bathroom or nothing at all so i guess the bathroom it is.  also i don't know whats going on with my photos, they looked fine on one computer but now that i'm on my mac there are some weird spots.  le sigh.

on a side note, i successfully teased my hair into a larger bun than normal and it was a success.  i have no idea why i was afraid of it before.

but back to business.  i recently mentioned my pals and i had a little project we've been working on.  well, its official, we launched our online vintage store!  check out neon nightmare vintage here for some fun pieces.  this is just a soft launch so check back for loads of new stuff in the coming weeks.  you can also follow our blog to read about our favorite pics, crafternoons and other fun adventures.  you can also like us on facebook.
  




wearing:
sweater ~ h&m
shorts ~ j. crew (worn here & here)
slippers ~ steven (worn here
tights ~ drugstore
"carrie" necklace ~  mynamenecklace.com

 hope you have some fun weekend plans!

xoxo
alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment